- If you are an organization that wishes to trade under its respective organization name a Corporate account suits you the best, with a minimum deposit of $10,000 in the account you can trade currencies, precious metals and CFDs including indices, commodities and single stocks..
- A Corporate account can be accessed through the MetaTrader platform.
- Documents required to open an account:
- Audited financial statement for the last year.
- Paper concerning the establishment of the organization.
- Copy of the last board of directors meeting.
- The board of directors approval.
- Identification papers of the responsible person
- Signed company account application.
Open a Live Account
Open a Demo Account